The Night Garden is growing, and seeking a mid to senior level Software Engineer to join our team. As a Software Engineer at Night Garden, you’ll be developing top-quality games for the current mobile platforms via Unity alongside a group of passionate, experienced and talented individuals.
In addition to their technical prowess, the ideal candidate should display interpersonal skills, with strong abilities in communication, collaboration, and networking. They should also be highly self-motivated and display exceptional organizational skills.
We offer an environment that is challenging, rewarding, and fosters personal and professional growth. Come make great games with us!
- Develop games for the iOS and Android platforms via Unity.
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of programmers, artists, and designers.
- Develop tools to support mobile game development.
- 2-3+ years of professional development in the Unity platform.
- 3-5+ years of relevant professional development experience.
- Strong skills in C#.
- Strong foundation in logic, computer science, and mathematics, including areas such as algorithms, optimization, and vector/matrix/3D math.
- Exceptional problem solving abilities
- Highly self-motivated and able to excel in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and organizational skills.
- Works well in a team environment.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or qualifications in a related technical discipline.
- Previous experience with managing the development and shipment of games on iOS or Android platforms.
- Experience with building tools for games.
- Comfortable with 3D programming.
- Experience with animation algorithms and AI.
- Understanding and usage of RESTful APIs.
Perks of Working At Night Garden!
- Extended benefits package & MSP coverage.
- Remote friendly.
Interested? Apply here. Please attach cover letter and resume. Portfolios are optional but welcome.