Night Garden Studio is seeking an Intermediate Quality Assurance Tester to join our team of passionate game developers. We’re looking for a talented and experienced QA professional to support Development and Live Operations. The ideal candidate will have prior QA experience testing on mobile, have strong communication skills, and a passion for games.
- Responsible for testing game content for bugs and other defects on a range of mobile platforms.
- Regression testing with a strong attention to detail.
- Verify proper implementation of features against design documentation.
- Provide written and verbal reports on the state of bugs, features, performance, and playability.
- Escalate risks and blocking issues to Development Team.
- Contribute to QA documentation and Test Suites
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic, able to work with minimum supervision when required.
- Capable of understanding complex features/systems and how it applies to the product.
- Proficiency tracking defects using Jira.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Has a strong working knowledge of Google Workspace (Google Docs & Google Sheets).
- Strong knowledge of Mobile Hardware and testing.
- Able to think outside the box, and use time effectively.
- 3+ Years of QA testing experience, with at least 3 shipped products.
- Experience testing on Mobile Platforms.
- Experience working on Live Services.
- Experience with Unity a plus.
- Experience testing on Idle Kit a plus.
- Avid Gamer.
Interested? Apply here. Please attach cover letter and resume.