At Night Garden Studio a Quality Assurance Manger is responsible for creating and executing a Quality Assurance strategy. You will focus on building and training a team of talented QA professionals to provide QA support during the development process and live operations with the ultimate goal of containing or reducing the amount of defects in a released / live product.
- Deliver technical, quantitative and qualitative feedback to the development team.
- Be the voice of quality for the project.
- Create test plans for new features and live content releases from design documentation or feature expertise.
- Release regular reports around issue regression and fix rates to help teams understand the progress around release quality.
- Work with onsite and offsite teams to help ensure the stability and quality of our games.
- Experience managing high functioning internal and external QA teams.
- Develop and build strong working relationships with development teams.
- Execute on creating and reporting testing plans.
- Strong analytical and documentation skills.
- 5+ Years of QA testing experience, with at least 2 products shipped as a lead.
- Experience in some of the major QA software tools.
Interested? Apply here. Please attach cover letter and resume. Portfolios are optional but welcome.