Writers at Night Garden Studio are responsible for the narrative structure of games. As a Writer, you will work with the design team to craft stories, plan new features and characters, write dialogue, and research and fact-check content.
- Plan out storylines and write short, humorous episodic-based content.
- Research science and historical content.
- Create character descriptions.
- Work with existing gameplay social features, reward structures and monetization.
- Write documentation, design UI, plan quest flows and implement cut scenes.
- Communicate ideas to fellow designers, engineers and artists.
- Test and debug the game to ensure that designs are implemented correctly.
- Play and analyze competitive games to become a knowledge expert in a given genre.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal. Experience creating diagrams and mockups are a plus..
- Excellent research skills with the ability to evaluate information for accuracy
- Capable of self time management and task management.
- Comfortable understanding basic scripting logic and using visual scripting.
- Passion for mobile games and mobile design.
- Understanding of mobile game economy and free-to-play design.
- Creative mindset and ability to generate ideas.
- 2+ Years of equivalent education.
- Experience working in Unity3D.
Interested? Apply here. Please attach your cover letter and resume. Portfolios are optional but welcome!