A NEW AND EXCITING GAME!
Night Garden Studio is working with an exciting IP to create a fun Narrative Idle mobile game that celebrates drag culture. As the Producer, you will own the product direction and champion the vision for the game. Your responsibility will be to manage and grow an effective and high performing Live Ops team that is able to provide fabulous content to drag fans for years to come!
With a focus on inclusion and diversity as integral parts of drag, your input will help this game join the ranks of our other world-class IPs and faithfully represent QTBIPOC communities. We are a remote-first studio, and encourage applications from QTBIPOC folks, as they hold expertise through living at relevant intersections of the drag culture we seek to represent.
What Will You Do
- Be responsible for product performance, long and short term planning, and ensure that the right team is in place.
- Work with stakeholders to build an effective content team that speaks to fans with an authentic voice.
- Manage and foster an inclusive, supportive team culture that emphasizes collaboration instead of ego and encourages everyone to bring their best.
- Manage the project’s vision, short and long goals, budget and schedule; and communicate project status to stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Mentor, foster, and collaborate with Content Team members to develop an authentic voice for the game that keeps players happy and engaged in the short term and long term.
- Develop a robust, flexible, and testable Live Ops plan to optimize creative content to meet and exceed KPI targets.
- Ensure a constant stream of new, fashion-based content that continues to resonate with the audience and is optimized to reach KPIs for years to come.
- Work with analytics and design teams to ensure that great content is used optimally and that the game economy remains healthy and growing for years.
What Will You Bring
- 5+ years in production or project management position.
- Experience working in a Live-ops environment.
- Shipped titles (or apps) through Apple or Google Play store.
- Has a solid understanding of social, F2P, monetization for mobile games!
- An appreciation for analytics & a champion for customer support.
- Willingness to provide & accept direction in a team environment.
- An entrepreneurial spirit & drive to take ownership of your work.
- Excelled writing, verbal communication, and task management skills.
- A passion for social & mobile games.
- A fan of authentic drag culture and committed to delighting LGBTQ2+ audiences.
- A mobile game fanatic. You are on top of the latest games, trends and what’s happening in live events.
- Comfortable in an environment where priorities and plans change rapidly, but with intention.
- Solution-oriented, self-motivated and diligent
- Community-minded, whereby a collective mission of the project is a shared priority.
- Empathic, compassionate and curious.
- Your values are governed by justice, equity, diversity and inclusion.
Interested? Apply here. Please attach your cover letter and resume. Portfolios are optional but welcome!