Game designers at Night Garden Studio are responsible for creating and communicating the design of the games. You will focus on planning new features for the games, implementing features and design changes, as well as maintaining the health of the ongoing live products.
- Design features for fun and engaging mobile games.
- Work on gameplay, UI layout, game balancing, social features, reward structures and monetization.
- Write documentation, design UI, plan quest flows and enter balance data.
- Communicate design ideas to fellow designers, engineers and artists.
- Test and debug the game to ensure that designs are implemented correctly.
- Play and analyze competitive games to become a knowledge expert in a given genre.
- Implement live ops plans and maintain live ops schedule.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal. Experience creating diagrams and mockups are a plus.
- Capable of self time management and task management.
- Comfortable understanding basic scripting logic and using visual scripting.
- Passion for mobile games and mobile design.
- Understanding of mobile game economy and free-to-play design.
- Creative mindset and ability to generate ideas.
- 2+ Years of equivalent education.
- Experience working in Unity3D.
Interested? Apply here. Please attach your cover letter and resume. Portfolios are optional but welcome!