MOBILE GAME JUNIOR
The Night Garden is currently seeking a Junior UI/UX Designer to join us. At Night Garden, you’ll be designing top-quality games for current mobile platforms alongside a group of passionate, experienced and talented individuals.
- Implement approved designs using Unity
- Design / create assets based off of UX/UI specifications.
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of programmers, artists and designers.
- Creation of icons and other assets that meet project specific stylistic guidelines.
- Planning designs and features along with the rest of the UX/UI team and any other designers.
- Provide clear, pixel perfect final designs.
YOUR SKILL SET
- A hard working, positive, team focused attitude
- Willingness to learn and receive critical/constructive feedback
- Excellent time management and organizational skill
- An eye for detail. If the work does not reflect the quality of the ideas, you will be happy to keep working on it until it does.
- Proficiency and understanding of colour theory, colour application and perspective.
- Proficient in usage of tools required for the job. (Photoshop, Animate, Illustrator, XD)
- Strong illustration and iconography ability
- Creative original thinker
- Experience with Unity is ideal, but not required. However, a passion to learn Unity is essential!
- Experience in mobile or web games. This position is not suitable for web or print designers.
PERKS OF WORKING AT NIGHT GARDEN!
We’d love to work with designers from all over. Remote roles are a possibility. At the moment however, we will only be considering individuals living in the province of British Columbia and/or Canadian citizens or those who reside in the country who hold a valid work permit.